Unrestricted Surface Supplied Diver
We offer the highest level of international commercial diver certification. This certification is formally recognized by the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA). The prestigious, deep diving DCBC Certification qualifies the holder to job opportunities worldwide as well as in the United States. With this certification the holder is qualified to the maximum recommended depth for commercial diving work on air, 165'
These certifications can be earned successfully by the completion of the 22 weeks/ 900hr. course:
* Qualified Rigging for Commercial Diving.
API (RP-2D) Rev. 7
Complies with OSHA (40HRS) 29 CFR 1910.120
* First Aid, AED, CPR, O2 Provider.
* Job Safety Hazard Analysis (JSA)
* Basic Offshore Survival Training
* Topside Welding for Commercial Divers
* Helmet / Band Mask Operator, User Training
* Oxy-Arc Underwater Cutting
* Underwater Welding for Commercial Diving
* Non-destructive Testing, Mag Particle, Ultrasonic Inspection - API/ASNT
USSD 900hr/5months @ $20,000.00
National Surface Supplied Diver
Qualifies the holder for employment with U.S. based dive contractors as well as foreign countries which recognize the ADCI Certification.
This certification allows you to obtain dive jobs in the US market as well as countries which recognize the ADCI certification. Many U.S. dive companies require an ADCI Certification.
NSSD 625hrs/15 weeks for $15,000.00
Diver Medic Technician
Commercial, professional and scientific divers often find themselves at work in medical and geographic isolation. Medical evacuation of injured divers can be complicated by long distances and large bodies of water. This process may be further complicated by access difficulties, such as no runway and limited helicopter landing capabilities. Further, decompression accidents require immediate recompression. Delays in definitive treatment can result in fatal outcome, permanent neurological injury, or other career-ending complications.
DMT training programs provide focused didactic and practical training that addresses recognition, stabilization and treatment of decompression and other diving-related injuries. These topics represent core curriculum, as does the necessary invasive skills that permit optimal medical management. Additional course content includes decompression procedures, chamber operations, and marine life injuries. Region-specific topics such as cold water diving and tropical diving issues, altitude diving, represent optional material.
2 Weeks/60 Hours/ $2400
Underwater Burning Specialist
Commercial Diving Technologies LLC (CDT) is leading the industry in providing advanced expert training in oxy-arc cutting.
Employers must provide operator training before personnel conduct oxy-arc cutting operations. All dive personnel and supervisors engaged in underwater oxy-arc cutting operations must be familiar with industry established safe practices and standards of use as found in the Association of Diving Contractors International "Consensus Standards for Commercial Diving" and International Marine Contractors Association "Guidelines for Oxy-Arc Cutting".
CDT is currently conducting on-going stand-alone training of commercial diving personnel in the safe and efficient use of underwater oxy-arc burning.
"The course will be presented in two parts:
1. SAFETY, Two days, Open to all diving personnel, dive school students, Client Reps, government agencies and any others who may have an interest.
2. PRACTICAL, Three days, open to experienced dive personnel. Students will be trained on exothermic and tubular electrodes and will be competent on pipe and plate up to 2" thickness.
The complete course is designed to meet or exceed:
1. HSE OTH 349 Evaluation, selection and development of subsea cutting techniques.
2. ANSI/ACDE 01-2009 Standards, 28.0 Introduction to Underwater Burning and Welding.
3. IMCA D003 Guidelines for Oxy-Arc Cutting
4. ADCI Rev. 6.2, 5.31 Welding and Burning
5. Ocean Technologies Oxy-Arc Underwater Burning Course Rev. 0
6. Devon Burning Standard & Testing Requirements
7. U.S. Gulf of Mexico Diving Safety Work Group UW Burning Rev. 0
8. Recommended Practices of major manufactures of oxy-arc burning rods.
The overall goal of this advanced training is to create a certified course in the safe and efficient use of oxy-arc cutting.
1 Week/ 40 Hours / $2400