Commercial Diving Technologies Institute is eligible to participate in Title IV Federal Financial Aid Programs. Our Financial Aid office can help you identify, understand and qualify for a variety of financing options if necessary. Our office is equipped with the knowledge to help with federal financing programs, as well as grants, scholarships, MY CAA, Post GI Bill, and VA approved training.
NET PRICE CALCULATOR
Federal Financial Aid Programs
The Federal Financial Aid Programs are for students “who qualify” after filling out the application information. These programs are identified as both grants, who do not need to be repaid, and loans, which must be repaid after six months from your last date of enrollment.
FEDERAL SCHOOL CODE: 042977
Federal Pell Grant and Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
Do not have to be repaid as long as the student meets “specified” requirements.
William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program
Federal loans are also available to help finance your education at a reduced interest rate or with deferred payments. These loans are borrowed funds that must be repaid.
How do we help?
Our financial aid team will work with you to see what resources are available to you so that you may complete your education at our school. Each enrolling student will meet with the Financial Aid Director to discuss student need, budgets, and qualifications for Federal Student Aid.
*You must still meet with the Enrollment Specialist and complete an interview to be considered for enrollment.*
We have provided a “net price calculator” which is a tool that you may use to estimate your “net price” to attend our school. Net price is the difference between the full cost to attend, minus any grants and scholarships for which you may be eligible. This cost includes direct charges (tuition and fees, room and board if any) and indirect costs (books and supplies, transportation, and personal expenses). Direct charges are set by the school and may change without notice.
Code of Ethics
Commercial Diving Technologies Institute expects the highest level of integrity and professionalism in regards to its officers and employees dealing with Title IV financial aid. Our Code of Conduct prohibits conflicts of interest on the part of both the Institute and individual employees regarding Title IV loans.
CDT accepts payment in the form of Cash, Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa), Money Order, Cashier’s Check or Certified Check.
CDT has collaborated with Meritize Lending and Paramount Capital Group to provide third-party financing. These lenders provide simple, fast, and affordable loans with low-interest rates for our students. Lenders can provide primary funding for our programs as well as “gap” funding for students with other primary sources
- Fill out our simple 1-page online student application.
- Paramount will review the student’s application and credit report and provide a same-day decision.
- For approved applicants, a complete, compliant PDF document package is provided.
- Your student signs the documents and you return the documents to us.
- Funds are remitted within 3 – 5 business days. *For some short-term programs, the student must graduate before completing the document-signing process.
- Call paramount capital group if there are any further questions 866-681-7282
- Improved credit evaluations and loan terms using your academic, military and work achievements.
- Pre-approvals in minutes.
- Competitive ﬁxed and variable rates.
- Ability to ﬁnance full tuition and, in some cases, cost of living.
- Affordable payment options, including deferring payment until you complete your training.
- No pre-payment penalty.
- Borrower assistance that protects you in the event of unemployment or underemployment.
- Access to free Meritize Career Success Services.
- Call Meritize if you have any further questions 833-637-4848
Invest in your future with an ISA.
An Income Share Agreement (ISA) is a flexible alternative to a student loan. You will only make
payments when you have a job. Rather than borrowing money, you commit to pay a fixed
percentage of your future income for a set period of time. Payments will adjust with your
income and will always be affordable. Learn more and apply below. Learn more here
Calculate your future payments here: https://cdtdiving.mia-share.com/tuition-flyer
Apply here: https://cdtdiving.mia-share.com/apply
Need a Career with Adventure? Contact Us Today to Find Out How to Start.
17212 US-19, Hudson, FL 34667
Tours by Appointment Only